Hello beautiful people! This is the easiest salmon recipe you’ll ever make. It’s full of flavor and a quick & healthy weeknight meal that’s sure to impress your taste buds!
Dill & Dijon Salmon
1 lb. piece of fresh salmon
1 tbsp. fresh or Gourmet Garden dill in a tube
1 tbsp. Grey Poupon dijon mustard
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees farenheit
2. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and grease it with olive oil
3. Place your salmon on the sheet and sprinkle it with salt – let sit for up to 20 minutes
4. Squeeze or sprinkle the dill onto the salmon and place the tablespoon of mustard on top as well. With a spoon, spread the mixture evenly over the fish.
5. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked through!
6. Enjoy with a side of delicious roasted broccoli or asparagus – two of my favorites!
Have a great work week everyone!